Fudgey Chocolate FondueIngredients:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk or light cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Assorted Fondue Dippers: pound cake pieces, marshmallows,
cherries, grapes, mandarin orange segments, pineapple chunks,
strawberries, fresh fruit slices
1. Melt butter in small saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat;
immediately stir in cocoa. Add sugar and evaporated milk.
2. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth
and hot. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Fondue will thicken
slightly as it cools. Serve warm with Assorted Fondue Dippers.
About 1-1/2 cups fondue.